Ableton Live 9 Suite Professional Music Production Software Details
Ableton Live 9 Suite Professional Music Production Software allows you to create, produce and perform. Create ideas, make changes without stopping, and capture everything as you work. If youíve used music software before, youíre already familiar with one half of Ableton Live. Liveís Arrangement View is a familiar working space: time moves from left to right, while tracks are stacked vertically.
But Live also features the revolutionary Session View: a unique sketchpad for improvising, playing and performing with musical ideas, without the constraints of the timeline. Freely and independently start and stop any number of audio or MIDI loops - everything stays in sync. Almost everything in Live works in real-time - add, reorder or remove devices, play with Liveís flexible track routing and more - all without interrupting your creative flow.
Ableton Live includes the instruments and sounds you need to make music. Live comes with a collection of instruments, sounds, kits and loops for creating any kind of music. Suite includes 5 Synths and 3 Samplers. Liveís raw devices are the foundation of sound design in Live, including FM and physical modelling synthesis as well as sampling. It also features 390 Drum kits - Classic analogue drum machines, one-shot samples and multi-sampled acoustic drum kits. Twenty-five packs of over 3000 Sounds including vintage synthesisers, acoustic instruments and cutting-edge combinations of sampling, effects and synthesis. Suite also contains 4000 Loops - Audio and MIDI patterns, ready to use in your own productions, covering everything from 60s Soul and Hip Hop to electronica.
For getting your sound right (or wrong in just the way you like it) Live has a full range of effects from corrective to creative. Live 9 Suite includes 34 Audio Effects, including a wide selection of audio processors, from the classic to the unique. It also has 7 MIDI Effects - devices to rearrange, constrain or randomize MIDI notes for creating endless variations.
Live provides easy and flexible ways for combining and integrating all kinds of devices, so you can work with instruments and effects the way you want to. Use your external hardware synthesizers or effects units as if they were plug-ins, via Liveís unique External Instrument and External Audio Effect devices. Racks let you combine multiple instruments and effects into a single device. Each of the eight Macro knobs can be mapped to any number of parameters in a Rack, allowing for customized controls. Use VST or Audio Units instruments and effects alongside Liveís native devices. Abletonís Pack store allows you to browse and download instruments and patches.
Live can convert harmony, melody and beats from recordings to MIDI. Live can take the notes from audio files and transform them directly into notes in a MIDI track. This lets you extract harmony, melody or drums from an existing recording or one of your own. Even create new melodies and rhythms using solo instruments or your own voice. Sampling just got much bigger.
Live is even more powerful when itís hands-on. And it works with instruments and controllers of all kinds, including MIDI controllers, Multi-touch devices like iOS or Android. Live also features flexible MIDI and keyboard mapping, so you can map MIDI knobs, sliders, and buttons or even your computer keyboard to almost every control in Live. With Live Suite you can also download or create your own Max devices to customize or extend your controller.
Get a wealth of new devices, and the ability to make your own, with Max for Live - now included in Suite. Max for Live, based on Cycling 74's Max 6, is included with Live 9 Suite. Max for Live is an ever-growing collection of inspiring synths, effects and customizations to Live itself, as well as a toolkit for building your own. Live 9 Suite also comes with a collection of our favorite devices from Max for Liveís lively community of artists and creators.
Ableton Live 9 Suite Professional Music Production Software Features
- 3000+ Sounds (54GB): Including Session Drums, Drum Machines, Retrosynths, the Orchestral Instruments collection and more.
- 9 Instruments
- Analog, Collision, Electric, Operator, Sampler, Tension
- Drum Rack, Impulse, Simpler
- Also includes External Instrument device
- 40 Effects
- Amp, Cabinet, Corpus
- Arpeggiator, Auto Filter, Auto Pan, Beat Repeat, Chord, Chorus, Compressor, Corpus, Dynamic Tube, EQ Eight, EQ Three, Erosion, External Audio Effect, Filter Delay, Flanger, Frequency Shifter, Gate, Glue, Grain Delay, Limiter, Looper, Multi-band Dynamics, Note Length, Overdrive, Phaser, Ping Pong Delay, Pitch, Random, Redux, Resonators, Reverb, Saturator, Scale, Simple Delay, Spectrum, Utility, Velocity, Vinyl Distortion, Vocoder
- Max for Live
- Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
- Group tracks
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Time signature changes
- Multiple automation lanes
- Track Freeze
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
Click here to view all Ableton products