Ableton Live 9 Standard Music Production Software Details
Ableton Live 9 Standard Music Production Software allows you to create, produce and perform. Create ideas, make changes without stopping, and capture everything as you work. If youíve used music software before, youíre already familiar with one half of Ableton Live. Liveís Arrangement View is a familiar working space: time moves from left to right, while tracks are stacked vertically.
But Live also features the revolutionary Session View: a unique sketchpad for improvising, playing and performing with musical ideas, without the constraints of the timeline. Freely and independently start and stop any number of audio or MIDI loops - everything stays in sync. Almost everything in Live works in real-time - add, reorder or remove devices, play with Liveís flexible track routing and more - all without interrupting your creative flow.
Ableton Live includes the instruments and sounds you need to make music. Live comes with a collection of instruments, sounds, kits and loops for creating any kind of music. For getting your sound right (or wrong in just the way you like it) Live has a full range of effects from corrective to creative.
Live provides easy and flexible ways for combining and integrating all kinds of devices, so you can work with instruments and effects the way you want to. Use your external hardware synthesizers or effects units as if they were plug-ins, via Liveís unique External Instrument and External Audio Effect devices. Racks let you combine multiple instruments and effects into a single device. Each of the eight Macro knobs can be mapped to any number of parameters in a Rack, allowing for customized controls. Use VST or Audio Units instruments and effects alongside Liveís native devices. Abletonís Pack store allows you to browse and download instruments and patches.
Live can convert harmony, melody and beats from recordings to MIDI. Live can take the notes from audio files and transform them directly into notes in a MIDI track. This lets you extract harmony, melody or drums from an existing recording or one of your own. Even create new melodies and rhythms using solo instruments or your own voice. Sampling just got much bigger.
Live is even more powerful when itís hands-on. And it works with instruments and controllers of all kinds, including MIDI controllers, Multi-touch devices like iOS or Android. Live also features flexible MIDI and keyboard mapping, so you can map MIDI knobs, sliders, and buttons or even your computer keyboard to almost every control in Live.
Ableton Live 9 Standard Music Production Software Features
- 1100+ Sounds (11GB)
- 3 Instruments
- Drum Rack, Impulse and Simpler
- Also includes External Instrument device
- 37 Effects
- + Dynamic Tube, EQ Eight, Filter Delay, Frequency Shifter, Glue, Multi-band Dynamics, Overdrive, Resonators, Spectrum, Vinyl Distortion, Vocoder
- Arpeggiator, Auto Filter, Auto Pan, Beat Repeat, Chord, Chorus, Compressor, EQ Three, Erosion, Flanger, Gate, Grain Delay, Limiter, Looper, Note Length, Phaser, Ping Pong Delay, Pitch, Random, Redux, Reverb, Saturator, Scale, Simple, Delay, Utility, Velocity
- Also includes External Audio Effect device
- Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
- Group tracks
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Time signature changes
- Multiple automation lanes
- Track Freeze
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
Click here to view all Ableton products